"The Five" at DC and AA's wedding 9-2-06WW, CD, DC (my son), SW, BT
BT is getting married on Saturday!
It is a very sweet and romantic story about BT marrying HL. They had never met until they walked down the aisle together at DC and AA's wedding! BT had not been able to get to Austin for the rehearsal dinner the night before, and so he only appeared in time for the wedding! After that, they became friends and then engaged.
Due to the history of "The Five," their parents are invited to Friday night's rehearsal dinner. For us, it probably is also because both DC and AA are in the wedding parties. And I have been asked to give the meal blessing there.
The wedding is on Saturday night. Youngest daughter MJ is going to come with us, since she is very fond of "The Five" guys, who were all her big brothers as she grew up. (They are ten years older than she is.)
It will be a happy and enjoyable weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Conveniently, I can also attend the monthly mystics talk in San Antonio, as I will be there on Saturday morning. This is Year 2 of Christian Mysticism: History, Wisdom and Insights. It is sponsored by both Oblate School of Theology (where I may someday earn my master's degree in Theology) and Contemplative Outreach of San Antonio. Saturday's talk will be on "Dominican Spirituality: Dominic and Catherine of Sienna."
Due to the history of "The Five," their parents are invited to Friday night's rehearsal dinner. For us, it probably is also because both DC and AA are in the wedding parties. And I have been asked to give the meal blessing there.
The wedding is on Saturday night. Youngest daughter MJ is going to come with us, since she is very fond of "The Five" guys, who were all her big brothers as she grew up. (They are ten years older than she is.)
It will be a happy and enjoyable weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Conveniently, I can also attend the monthly mystics talk in San Antonio, as I will be there on Saturday morning. This is Year 2 of Christian Mysticism: History, Wisdom and Insights. It is sponsored by both Oblate School of Theology (where I may someday earn my master's degree in Theology) and Contemplative Outreach of San Antonio. Saturday's talk will be on "Dominican Spirituality: Dominic and Catherine of Sienna."
6 comments:
That is a great story!!
And you get to hear that great talk too.
Have fun Jan!
Have a wonderful time...
Oh have a lovely weekend all around.
What a fun combination!
Have a wonderful time!
I was so happy to read this post. What a wonderful reunion!
This is so wonderful. I hope it was absolutely spendid. (And what a truly great photograph!)
Post a Comment