As requested on August 9, I again entreat you to pray for my sister-in-law Chris. Although she has endured a harsh regimen of chemo therapy in the past months, Chris has more cancer in her lungs from what was originally breast cancer. (Since August, she also lost 25 pounds, which she did not have to lose.) She lives in Bellingham, WA with CB's brother TH.
Right now Chris and TH are on a short trip to Hawaii. I pray that this is an enjoyable and love-filled time for both of them.
4 comments:
Oh, yes. prayers ascending...many.
I'm certainly praying for Chris and her family and all of you.
Prayers and prayers.
First of all, prayers--absolutely!
I'm back from retreat and catching up on blogs, and let me just say this: narcissism? No. There may a blog or three out there that plunge that direction, but how can a blog not reflect the one writing it?
But more importantly, I'm praying for Chris and your family.
Post a Comment