Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Stuff

  • Sun is out and it feels warmer than it is; 41 degrees F., which is unusually cold for Corpus Christi, TX.
  • Daughter MJ and I saw "Avatar" today. I'm so glad I saw it; without her, I never would have seen it in a theater. 3-D is a must! It was fun, beautiful, and mythic--and reminiscent of a video game with the fight sequences. This is the fourth movie I've seen in two weeks, which is probably more than I'd usually see in an entire year in a theater!
  • MJ goes back to school in San Antonio on Monday.
  • Husband CB is in the All Saints Choir. Tomorrow afternoon there is a special choir performance at church. Following that is a choir party at one of the members' home. Potluck; I am taking the easy Symphony brownies, where you put Symphony chocolate bars in between two layers of brownie mix, like this. Very easy recipe, but so good.

1 comment:

altar ego said...

OMG those brownies are too sinful to consider putting in my mouth. More than once. Hope you have a lovely day on Sunday!