Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maisie report!

Maisie today by CB's feet

Maisie had her second check-up today, and we approximate her age at 3 months or 11-12 weeks. When she was so little on my profile picture, she was only 7 pounds. Today she weighed 17.9 pounds! She is almost the same size (not weight) as our cocker spaniel Baillie, who is fluffier and pudgier.
CB holding Maisie today

I'm such a proud mama! AND CB is a loving papa.

4 comments:

Terri said...

beautiful puppy!

altar ego said...

And Maisie is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

more puppy pictures please.

I love your thoughts, but I love your puppy stories. And (selfishly) we just lost our young Lab to congenital renal failure. So I'm living vicariously through your experiences. (you know, I'm losing fewer pairs of shoes and underwear this way...)
chrissie

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Puppy love. There is nothing like it. Your Maisie is adorable.