Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Maisie pictures--with friends!

CB holding Maisie with Cisco in the background.

When I was leaving for church this morning, I found both Cisco and Maisie in the big crate that has been here since we had our first Lab who died a few years ago. Cisco was lying in the back, and Maisie was lying in the front.

Maisie and Baillie playing tug of war

We bought this toy for Maisie, but Baillie always wants it--ONLY when Maisie has it though. Lately, they've started playing tug of war with it, which is cute.

Maisie looking at Baillie at the end of tug of war

6 comments:

Di said...

These pups are so cute I can hardly stand it. Thanks for sharing them!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Oh, you have a puppy. How wonderful. They are such joys.

Terri said...

all, cute!

altar ego said...

So cute. I wish I'd taken more pictures of McKinlee when she was that age. The problem with her is that she is so rarely still (unless she's asleep, and then those pictures all start to look alike...).

Nancy said...

It looks like the dogs are starting to play with each other and be friends. That's good! I guess they realize that Maisie's not going away. She sure is growing fast!

Barbara B. said...

I LOVE all your pictures!