
This is cute, though not necessarily pertinent. When CB and I were having a wonderful dinner last night in Corrales, NM I found something hard in my mouth as I was eating some bread before the meal. CB thought it was a seed, but somehow I knew it was part of a broken tooth!
One side of a top molar broke off, and I am seeing my dentist about it early tomorrow morning. Is this another crown?
As CB said, last night's meal could be the most expensive one we ever had! (It was delicious.)
4 comments:
Oh, you have my empathy. I hope at the very least that it's not the kind of break that created sensitivity / pain.
so sorry to hear that....
Darn :(
Oh, so sorry! At least the food was good! Hope that whatever steps follow won't take you down the hardship path.
Post a Comment