Saturday, January 2, 2010

January NaBloPoMo postings of BESTs


Well, since I've posted every day in January so far, I thought I might as well commit to posting every day for the rest of the month. That may only be difficult when CB and I go to the January conference in Albuquerque of "Following the Mystics" with Richard Rohr, James Finley, and Cynthia Bourgeault speaking, but I'll try to stay committed.

I still cannot believe that CB agreed to attend the talks with me. The last time he came with me, he would not pay or go to any of the lectures on the enneagram. So that is one of the BEST things that is happening: the Richard Rohr conference with CB!

Of course, one of the other BEST things is Maisie, the new (lost and found) puppy!

6 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Maisie is an absolute gem!!!!

And CB...and RR...I hope you will have lots to share on your blog about these two teachers.

Terri said...

oh wow...wish I were driving over to ALberquerque too...I bet it will be fabulous.

Diane M. Roth said...

Is Maisie Named after Ms. Dobbs?

Jan said...

MP, how far are you from Albuquerque? Is a meet-up possible?

Diane, you are right--part of the reason I like Maisie's name is that great woman detective Maisie Dobbs!

Yolanda said...

I am glad your daughters liked the books. I was glad to hear from you.

altar ego said...

That little Maisie is precious as can be. Will be thinking of you during these early days as our 11-month old still acts like an 11-week old!