The way I found this video on marriage equality was through Fran first, thanks to Susan Russell who found it at California Faith for Equality. This is beautiful. How I wish marriage equality was "legal" in every state in the USA. I want my daughter and her partner to have the same privilege as her brother and his wife to be married. I believe that both are unions of heart, soul, body and mind.
3 comments:
Thanks, Jan. This is awesome!
This is beautiful.
Personally, I think a ton of "liberal" politicans want to come out for equality in marriage but are afraid their "constituency" isn't there yet. Mores the pity, being re-elected still counts for more than honesty. I see to a degree their point, but I am tired of waiting frankly for this. As I ask, how do you ask humans to wait for fairness and justice and equality? It rankles to say the least.
Post a Comment