This is the Peace Arch Park, which is the division between Canada and the USA on Interstate 5. As my four children were growing up, we'd visit here each year. They always loved to stand where half of their bodies would be in one country and the other half in the other.We drove this way to catch the ferry to Victoria. It was hot (80 degrees F.) and sunny there. We had fun, and I will post about it when I have more time.
This is also my 800th post! I mistakenly told someone that it would be 1,000. I am relieved that I have not posted that much yet.
I appreciate the comments you have been leaving me while I am in Washington State. I don't have the time to visit blogs these days, but will return to blogging routinely in Texas next Tuesday.
Friday and Saturday nights are our high school reunion activities. Tomorrow night is a casual get-together, and Saturday's is the more formal event which will include dinner and dancing.
10 comments:
Sounds like a great trip!
And congrats on the 800th post!
Fun times ahead!Congratulations on 800! That's amazing.
Sounds like you are having a grand time Jan....ya know, i ordered this sunny washington state weather just for you! :)
I love the concept of that park.
Congrats on the milestone (I won't ask you to post 800 things about you!), and have fun at the reunion tonight.
Congrats on your 800th post!
Hi Jan
thanks for the great card. I'm wishing for 80 degrees, believe me! And congrats on 800. Wow!
I thought of u while in SanAntonio earlier this week. Oblate is so great--I miss our time there
800 and still going strong! Phew... congratulations! And blessings, lots of them...
Mike
Happy 800th. And enjoy your trip. All our blogs will be here when you return.
Congrats on 800! That is truly impressive - and a lot of work!
Great trip!
Post a Comment