We arrived safely in Seattle, only an hour later than scheduled, yesterday. We have had wonderful meals and lovely, cool weather. Husband CB and I are staying with dear friends, while daughter MJ is sleeping at daughter AE and partner KA's apartment. We had breakfast near the University of Washington this morning with AE and KA. I had oatmeal with FRESH strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries! WA State has the sweetest and best berries! Now friend TFJ and I are going to walk her two fluffy white Samoyeds. On Monday we'll drive north to Bellingham.
5 comments:
Oooh, that sounds yummy. I haven't had breakfast yet. I think I'll make oatmeal.
A good friend of mine rescues samoyan's. She has two right now....and is actually on her way to WA state, east side (Walla Walla).
Have a fabulous time, enjoy the cool temps.
Sounds like you are having a lovely time, which is what holidays are about! Seattle sounds like a great place. I'd like to visit. Take lots of pics!
Hey .. glad to hear you arrived safely and are enjoying your weekend in my 'hood. Have a good trip to Bellingham.
Glad you are there! Many prayers for you.
Now why am I craving berries???
Post a Comment