Monday, March 24, 2008

Please pray!

Please pray for 18 year old Kiel, who is struggling with drugs. He relapsed after being in out-patient treatment and needs to go away to a residential facility, but refuses. Pray that he agrees to go there. Pray that Kiel will be saved.

Gartenfische posted this quote awhile ago, but it is what I keep thinking of now:

Life smooths us, rounds, perfects,
as does the river the stone,
and there is no place
our Beloved is not flowing
though the current’s force you
may not always like.

-Teresa of Avila


Smooth the way for Kiel's healing, O Holy One. Amen.



6 comments:

Rev SS said...

Praying for Kiel, and love the quote.

Terri said...

Oh, the dis-ease of addiction. sigh.

Praying...

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Kiel.

Fran said...

Oh many prayers are flowing!!

Judy Vaughan-Sterling said...

Prayers for Kiel!

We are facing this in our own family, so I know how Kiel's family feels!

Kate Morningstar said...

Jan, I pray for addicts every day, and at 1:00 p.m. I pray for some specific ones -- I'll add Kiel.