Of our own two dogs, Baillie, the 11 year old Cocker, usually ignores Troy by growling and walking away. Troy badgers Cisco to play; even though Cisco is now slightly smaller than Troy, Troy remembers Cisco's superiority and will still give in to this 5 year old Shepherd mix.For Easter, son DC and wife AA came to visit with their 11 week old miniature Bull Dog, Sampson. He is roly poly, cute, and much more laid back than Troy. Sampson affected our dogs differently than Troy--Cisco left Sampson alone, but Sampson aroused Baillie to watch and supervise him rather than sleep, as usual.
I never thought I'd like a Bull Dog, but I fell in love with Sampson:

4 comments:
He's adorable, Jan -- I'd fall in love with him too.
I am happy for you, Jan! A Joyful Easter Season to you!
Love,
Easter:-)
Cute, cute, cute!
Easter blessings, Jan!!!
Dogs are the answer to nearly every question!!!!
Post a Comment