Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. -- The TalmudThank you to Ellie at Does Not Wisdom Call?
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.
-- The Talmud
Thank you to Ellie at Does Not Wisdom Call?
What a great reminder.Thank you!
I LOVE this ... have to "borrow" it for my blog. Thanks.
Oh! So concise, focused and true!Thank you!!
Such strong advice!
Oh, I loved that we should always do what we can without waiting for 'someone else' to do it.Thankyou Jan great words of Wisdom.Peace to you:)Marie:)God bless.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great reminder.
Thank you!
I LOVE this ... have to "borrow" it for my blog. Thanks.
Oh! So concise, focused and true!
Thank you!!
Such strong advice!
Oh, I loved that we should always do what we can without waiting for 'someone else' to do it.
Thankyou Jan great words of Wisdom.
Peace to you:)
Marie:)God bless.
Post a Comment