Be silent.
Be still.
Alone.
Empty
Before your God.
Say nothing.
Ask nothing.
Be silent.
Be still.
Let your God look upon you.
That is all.
God knows.
God understands.
God loves you
With an enormous love,
And only wants
To look upon you
With that love.
Quiet.
Still.
Be.
Let your God—
Love you.
~~Edwina Gately
8 comments:
I have not been here in a few days and to be greeted with these words is pure joy.
Thank you Jan and God Bless You!
very, very nice
Lovely.
I sent you an e-mail a week or so ago. I'm wondering if it ended up in your spam. Since you're so nice to comment on my blog, I'm thinking it didn't make it to you inbox and not that you were igoring me : )
beautiful, thoughtful poem.
Oh yesssssssss...
She is one of my favorite poets.
yes, and have you seen Christ in the Margins? I'll post about it, if anyone is interested.
Jan,,,,
I love this quote. Thank you.
Deb
Post a Comment