I wish I could show youwhen you are lonelyor in darknessthe astonishing lightof your own being.
~~Hafiz
Hafiz quote is from Inward/Outward. Subscribe here.
Beautiful. This reminds me of Merton:"There is no way of telling people that they are all walking around shining like the sun."
Oh my- just home from Good Friday service and veneration of the Cross.This is a gift to encounter.Just like you, Jan.
What a great quote!Thank you and Happy Easter!Judi
You are my sunlight. I leave for you some of the text from our music Thursday night, which continues to haunt me: Peace is my last gift to you, my own peace I now leave with you; peace which the world cannot give, I give to you.I give you a new commandment: Love one another as I have loved you.Peace is my last gift to you, my own peace I now leave with you; peace which the world cannot give, I give to you.By this shall the world know that you are my disciples: That you have love for one another.CW
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful. This reminds me of Merton:
"There is no way of telling people that they are all walking around shining like the sun."
Beautiful. This reminds me of Merton:
"There is no way of telling people that they are all walking around shining like the sun."
Oh my- just home from Good Friday service and veneration of the Cross.
This is a gift to encounter.
Just like you, Jan.
What a great quote!
Thank you and Happy Easter!
Judi
You are my sunlight. I leave for you some of the text from our music Thursday night, which continues to haunt me:
Peace is my last gift to you, my own peace I now leave with you; peace which the world cannot give, I give to you.
I give you a new commandment: Love one another as I have loved you.
Peace is my last gift to you, my own peace I now leave with you; peace which the world cannot give, I give to you.
By this shall the world know that you are my disciples: That you have love for one another.
CW
Post a Comment