Although I rarely write about our cat, we have one. She is the second cat in my life; the first arrived when MJ was in first grade, because her teacher had a kitty to give away. It also happened that her teacher was my first friend in Corpus Christi and was also the first person (besides my husband and hospital personnel) to see MJ after she was born.
So here is a cartoon about the life of our cat:
5 comments:
I have two cats like this - only one sleeps on the back of the sofa and the other on top of the fridge..and the kitten sleeps on the cat post....which the others refuse to use now that the kitten has touched IT! Of course the kitten rarely sleeps... LOL
love it
OMG....that is both of my cats!
That's my cat, too! Except when he thinks he might get food.
I love it too, fabulous cartoon.
Post a Comment