I love M.I.L.K. greeting cards. I usually can buy some when I am in Seattle. Today someone sent me an email with lots of their images, and I fell in love with the cocker spaniel puppy. Plus, I like the sentiment, as my friends mean a lot to me.
That is a wonderful image. In about 2000 or 2001, there was a big M.I.L.K. photo exhibit at Grand Central Station for a few weeks.
At that time I worked in NYC and commuted in and out via GCS. Honestly, I would go and wander through that exhibit several times a week, getting lost in it. I would laugh and I would cry, I was just so deeply moved. I have never forgotten it.
Thanks for this post in general and for the reminder, dear friend Jan.
3 comments:
Oh, just great!
That is a wonderful image. In about 2000 or 2001, there was a big M.I.L.K. photo exhibit at Grand Central Station for a few weeks.
At that time I worked in NYC and commuted in and out via GCS. Honestly, I would go and wander through that exhibit several times a week, getting lost in it. I would laugh and I would cry, I was just so deeply moved. I have never forgotten it.
Thanks for this post in general and for the reminder, dear friend Jan.
Fran, I love your story. I wish I could see one of their exhibits. I'll email you the email to remind you of that.
Post a Comment