Saturday, January 9, 2010

Words for the Year


Christine at Abbey of the Arts asked readers to contribute words of their intentions for the New Year. I wanted this to be bigger, but it's not. Click here or on the above image for a larger view.

And I am grateful to Mary Beth in directing me to find this at Abbey of the Arts.

What word would you choose for 2010? I'm in between "listen" and "mindfulness."

4 comments:

Terri said...

Both listen and mindfulness are good words....but my word for you is thoughtful...or maybe grace...or perhaps thoughtfulgrace.

Jan said...

Oh, MP, thank you.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Hmmm. Interesting question. I haven't thought much about it, but off the top of my head, I'm thinking acceptance or being . . . because I think I need to learn not to have such expectations of accomplishment for myself.

Nancy said...

ruach, kairos are the words that immediately appealed to me.