Compare these pictures with the puppy pictures I posted about ten days ago. Maisie is growing and growing. She is so quick that my pictures are often blurry.
Tonight I tripped over one of the three dogs and fell flat on my stomach on the tile floor in the laundry room. Luckily, I have strong bones. I landed mostly on my knees and left hand, which is slightly swollen (but I can still type!). I lay there for a few minutes, and when I moved my head, I saw that the puppy was sitting very quietly in the crate looking at me.
Today we took down all the Christmas decorations, nativity scenes, and tree. The house looks bare.
CB is off to choir practice, and in a few minutes MJ and I are going to see a movie--"Up in the Air." CB doesn't like to go to movie theaters, so I am glad I get to go out to see a movie tonight!
5 comments:
oh, ouch! hope you are ok. and hope that the movie is good...
Cute, cute, cute growing puppy!
The first thing I notice in that picture of Maisie and MJ was how much bigger the puppy is!
I hope you're okay after your fall. Watch out for all those dogs.
I come to your blog to see Maisie. She does make me smile, and reminds me that God cares for all his creatures, including little puppies. Thank you for your regular pictures of her.
Hope you are ok after your fall. Gives one a shock to find oneself unexpectedly on the floor.
Be careful of you!!!!
Love your dogs.
Post a Comment