Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maisie keeps growing!

Maisie and MJ before MJ left for school on Monday

Look at my profile picture, which was taken when we first found Maisie and you will see how much she has grown! Last night CB was saying that she must have been very young when we found her, because she's gotten so big AND her feet keep growing! She's really looking like a Lab, even with her white feet, which show that she's not a pure-blooded Lab.

CB and Maisie before the choir program on Sunday

New puppy Maisie and Sampson

Son DC sent me the pictures he took at Christmas here, and this one of his dog Sampson and the surprise puppy Maisie is his favorite. I am putting it here to show you how little she was 2 1/2 weeks ago!

12 comments:

Terri said...

she's grown so much from love, and maybe food, too...

Nancy said...

That picture of Maisie and Sampson is hilarious! She looks like such a happy dog in the other pictures.

altar ego said...

That dog is perpetual cuteness. Soak it up!

LutheranChik said...

What a cutie!

LutheranChik said...

What a cutie!

Deb said...

Awwwww..... I'm not a dog person, but that is one cute pup!

Betsy said...

Oh my...those paws do look big, and her rate of growth is amazing! Have fun with your little darling :-)

Lori said...

She will turn out to be one magical dog, I predict! You can see how much happier she is.

susan s. said...

She looks so intelligent!

zorra said...

Goodness! Puppies grow so fast. She reminds me of St. Casserole's dog Sister, who, as I recall, joined their family as a little lost girl after Katrina.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

She is so adorable and must be nice and snuggly.

Lindy said...

She's a beauty! I think it's so great that you found this dog. She will always know who gave her a home. I think rescue dogs love a little more. Just my opinion.