We are getting up early in the morning so that we can get to San Antonio in time for an awards service at Trinity University. Our youngest daughter MJ is receiving one for being one of the top fifteen freshmen for fall semester, her very first term of college!
Then she is going with her dad and me to Austin to visit her oldest brother DC and his wife AA.
11 comments:
Wow, congratulations to her.
Enjoy your time with family.
wow - congratulations! safe travels...
What a happy occasion! Congratulations to her and you!!
Sweet...enjoy all of it.
What joy!
Stands to reason with a smart mom! Congrats and have a great time., and errrr...apologies for the post on Texas. I could not resist, the devil made me, and any other excuse I can muster.
Have a good trip and enjoy the wildflowers.
Congrats MJ! Have a wonderful weekend all.
Congratulations! Have a safe trip.
My 'baby' was in San Antonio last week for Spring Break (she's on a Rotary exchange) - Small world! Great weather I hear. And congratulations!
congrats!!! a huge deal - and happy texas traveling. i hope you're dodging the rain -
Post a Comment