Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Five: Hasty Pudding Edition

Songbird helped out by proposing this Friday Five today about pudding.


1) First of all, thumbs up? or thumbs down? Do you like pudding?
2) Instant or cooked? (Does anyone make pudding from scratch?)
Cooked is better, even though I don't like it much either way--except for Creme Brulee, if I can count that!

3) If you had to choose, would you prefer corn pudding or figgy pudding?
Never having had either, I like the "sound" of figgy pudding.

4) Have you ever finger painted with pudding?
Having been both a mother and a primary school teacher, I have painted with pudding.

5) Finally, what is the matter with Mary Jane?
Mary Jane missed her nap today and is in a bad mood!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

From Sue's description, Figgy Pudding is not pudding at all, so maybe you *would* like it!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I do like a good flan...great photo answer for #1.

Mike Farley said...

Well, according to my English way of thinking, Figgy Pudding is most definitely a pudding, and a lovely one at that. I have to confess I have a terrible weakness for all forms of waist-enlarging pudding, the stodgier the better. With custard!

RevAnne said...

Great play...love your #1 in particular!

Terri said...

I'm not a huge pudding fan either?

Barbara B. said...

I like the visual -- there is no doubt as to your opinion! :)