Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lending Libraries

With thanks to Center for American Progress for this cartoon by Bob and Tom Thaves.

And thanks to all who helped me decide on the next book for the Wisdom Class: The Powers That Be: Theology for a New Millennium by Walter Wink. That's the one that kept coming into my mind over the past year. The others are good books, so maybe sometime in the future. . . .

And about libraries, I am thinking that I will donate some new, barely read to our local library, which needs all the help it can get.

3 comments:

Terri said...

I like Walter Wink....hope the book and discussion will be good...

Lori said...

I always donate my read books to the library. I truly hope they survive this economic debacle we're going through.

Bad Alice said...

I'm sure my overdue fines help keep our local library in the black.