This is my second child, AE, who likes to tell me I am sentimental. Yes, I am--especially today because today is her birthday. She is 27.I am remembering her birth, which abruptly occurred with only my husband in the birthing room. I'll always remember him yelling, "The baby's coming!" I think the nurse and doctor got there in time to help her feet and legs out.
AE is an intelligent, passionate woman who keeps trying new things. She is much braver than I am, being much more like my mother and grandmother who ventured to places where women rarely went. My mother was one of the first women Marines in WWII and my grandmother was a Suffragette.
Happy Birthday, AE!
5 comments:
She looks very young. Does she have some sort of syndrome?
MP, yes--PAS or photogenic aversion syndrome.
What the hell kind of comment is that?
she is beautiful!
AE, The comment is referring to the picture, which is of you as a child (obviously) and the text, which reads that you have turned 27. If the photo was of a 27 year old, it might be the case that you "had some sort of a syndrome."
Of course you have several syndromes, like PCA (Professional Chemistry Aversion) and HCMR (Hasn't Called Me Recently). Happy Two Seven. ^^
Post a Comment