That's sort of addictive. You really have to be precise about placement! I played 3 times--86, 94, 92. It's harder than you think it will be!
That was fun. I got 92%!
funny, I got 82 the first time, and 75 the second. I'm tired?
86% with an average error of 14 miles. I think it probably depends a lot on which ones you get as starter states. I got square ones first.
Fun thanks! I go 90. Kentucky was just a hair to the right of where it should have been and Wyoming a hair to the left.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's sort of addictive. You really have to be precise about placement! I played 3 times--86, 94, 92. It's harder than you think it will be!
That was fun. I got 92%!
funny, I got 82 the first time, and 75 the second. I'm tired?
86% with an average error of 14 miles. I think it probably depends a lot on which ones you get as starter states. I got square ones first.
Fun thanks! I go 90. Kentucky was just a hair to the right of where it should have been and Wyoming a hair to the left.
Post a Comment