Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Future goals

Though it is Tuesday, which is a very busy day here, I stopped in at yesterday's RevGalBlogPals Meet and Greet and thus visited a new member's blog Fruitful Words, more specifically her category for "Declutter." I am struck by the idea of "Goal Planning Monday" (even though it is Tuesday):


There's a seed for my future. . . .as well as visiting the other new blog members, plus old regulars, since I have not been blogging much lately.

5 comments:

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to give me such a warm welcome to the RevGals.

I just started with the Goal Planning Monday and I think it will be a good tool for me to use to this year.

I look forward to reading through your blog.

Happy Tuesday! Susan

Anonymous said...

Sorry. The above post is from me, Fruitfulwords. I meant to sign in with my wordpress blog and not our church craft night one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri said...

I was distracted yesterday...looking forward to checking out the new members, hopefully today!

Is it warming up in Corpus Christi or still cold?

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I see I also double posted. It's okay to delete those.

Anyway. How to put a line through a word/sentence. In Wordpress when I am writing my draft there are boxes at the top of my document. You know, like B (bold), I (italicize)and bullets.

One of my wordpress choices is also the strike-through (ABC with a line though it). I highlight the word/sentence that I want to have the strike-through, click on the ABC (with a line though it) button. Viola.

LMK if this makes sense or not.