Christine at Abbey of the Arts writes:"I invite you to awaken right now – begin by breathing in the beauty of this very moment. Pause for just a moment and allow your breath to bring you to the present until it opens before you in all of its expansive grace. Consider taking on a practice for Advent of cultivating presence, of saying no to something you find draining to create a holy pause in the day so you might discover the poem written in a grain of sand.
"In your own life where have you fallen asleep? What are you awakening to? When you become present to this moment in time, what are the secret gifts you uncover hidden deep in your heart?"
Go and read the entire piece on Advent beginning here.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I read the whole article and really enjoyed it.
Amen.
Nice, thank you for posting.
I always like a little Rumi...thanks
Beautiful! You and Christine V-P are a good team. Thanks for helping me attend to this!
Beautiful, Jan! Thanks so much. I've bookmarked the webpage. It's gorgeous.
Waking up ... Funny how these synchronicities happen. I've been weaning myself off of sleep medication and have slept without it for the last three nights! :-)
Post a Comment