A dear friend sent me a belated birthday present, which I opened this afternoon. I am not sure what it is. All I know is that it originally was a fork.What do I say in my thank you note?
The only thing I can think of is that it could (?) be a holder for reading glasses. . . . The nice thing about the silver pattern is that it was the pattern of my mother's stainless steel flatware.
8 comments:
hmmm. we saw some wind chimes at a craft show this week made out of such things. You can throw out a hint that you love the glass work my wife and I do ;') thanks for your visit to my blog
Hmm. There are only two things I can say for sure about this. 1) It is pretty. 2) It is silly. Beyond that, I can't possibly imagine what it could be for ;-)
I think it's supposed to be a little easel or stand for a recipe card.
Ruth's got it. It's a little easel to hold little stuff.
My daughters have told me it is for calling cards. I like the idea about holding a recipe card. And Mike, you captured my feelings exactly!
i think it's beautiful and I think that you will fine your very own use for it...
I agree, a card holder of some sort...beautiful, though. (note to self, when sending funky gifts include a card that says I hope you enjoy this (whatever it is)....)
I think it is a holder of some kind but whatever it is, it is great. Enjoy!
Post a Comment