Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gay Marriage by Keith Olbermann



I found this over at Presbyterian Gal's and was moved to tears.

Whatever your opinion about gay marriage, watch/listen to this!

Also, Quaker Dave has copied an editorial by Leonard Pitts that is worth reading in connection with this issue. Go here.

10 comments:

Barbara B. said...

This is EXCELLENT. Spot on. (Saw it at presbygal's too.)

Gannet Girl said...

Yes, it's wonderful.

Terri said...

saw it there too....wonderful.

Katherine E. said...

Oh, yes, that's a great video.

Jennifer said...

I saw this on MSNBC when it first aired.
This is Keith Olbermann at his best.

emmapeelDallas said...

Yes, I saw it when it aired, and I agree it's wonderful. It's of course, the "religious" people with whom I work who so object to gay marriage, and who try to justify their intolerance in the name of God.

Judi

Billie Greenwood said...

I would have missed this if you had not posted it, Jan. It is impassioned and reasoned and not-to-be-missed.

I've got something for you over at my place. Stop by and pick it up.

Cynthia said...

Wow. When Keith gets impassioned, he is beyond eloquent. Thanks for this video.

Sherry said...

Wasn't it just terrific? My husband and I sat there mesmerized when he did it the other night. I don't know as I have ever witnessed a better statement. Olbermann is brilliant as a writer.

Rev SS said...

AMEN Keith!