Corpus Christi is where husband CB and I live. Daughter MJ is going to college in San Antonio. Son BJ lives and works in Houston. And now daughter AE from Seattle will be in Houston this weekend! Though AE does not like TX very much, we're glad she'll be down here for a few days. She will be attending a conference in Houston.Friday night we will meet for dinner, minus DC and wife AA who cannot come from Austin. Thanks to a friend telling me about Ziggy's, we have a restaurant that is recommended for "mixed families with both vegetarians and carnivores." That's us! And such a restaurant may lessen each child's strident desire for his/her own type of food, since both will be offered.

I am grateful that 19-year-old MJ will drive from San Antonio to Houston on Friday and then drive me back to Corpus Christi on Saturday. She'll have a lot of driving to do, with another trip from Corpus Christi to San Antonio on Sunday. This way she and I can stay longer in Houston on Saturday, because my husband must drive back to Corpus Christi early on Saturday morning, which is earlier than I want to leave.
4 comments:
that's a lot of driving...but hope you all have a wonderful time!
I echo what Mompriest said.
1 - I don't like texas at all, not just "very much."
2 - Your map puts Corpus Christi about halfway between Corpus Christi and Brownsville rather than where it should be.
3 - I can't believe you're staying in a Marriott.
4 - See you on Friday
That IS a lot of Texas in a short time.
Prayers for traveling mercies, great weather and a good meal at Ziggy's
Post a Comment