Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stuffing oneself and its consequences

I don't seem to have much to write about these days, so I'm giving you cartoons. My daughter-in-law AA asked for my stuffing recipe, which pleases me. But now I ponder the choice of stuffing myself during this thanksgiving week. . . .

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

This one is priceless.

ROBERTA said...

don't know why but this one really cracks me up!

Kate Morningstar said...

I do very low-carb all the time -- keeps me off insulin -- and I'm sending it to my best friend, who does so too.

Thanks, Jan, it's great.

And, FWIW, I have a kajillion pair of cheap reading glasses -- at work, at home, at the computer, in my purse, in the bathroom. My usual tack is to take my choir music to the store, and try on magnifiers til I can read my music.

Lindy said...

I love your blog. I just do. Thank you for blogging.