Last year, when I first started blogging, my daughter AE told me about a
website that keeps track of your blog's visitors. So I signed up for ClustrMaps and got a little symbol with red dots marking visitors' locations for the sidebar. I always enjoyed enlarging it to see where people were living, being surprised at some of the farflung places in Africa, Australia, and in various islands around the world. Of course, I was pleased to see large dots in parts of the USA where I could visualize certain people living, like in Seattle and Minneapolis!

Until today, the ClustrMap above was what I always saw. It's amazing to think that there were over 25,000 visits to my blog in the past year! But now the current map on the sidebar is stark, and I can easily discern who has visited.
Go to
ClustrMaps if you want to track your visitors on your blog.
2 comments:
so where did all the people go?
So they start you over when it's been a year? And does this mean it's your blogiversary? If so, congratulations.
I love those things. I get a map with my Feedjit and one with my SiteMeter stats. It's sort of humbling to see all the dots that represent visitors.
Post a Comment