Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- My husband and I bought the house we are living in two different times--in 1987 and again in 1994.
- I can say "This is a beautiful fish" in Japanese.
- My husband and I were in the first graduating class of Sehome High School in Bellingham, WA.
- I love to eat cold salmon, especially for breakfast.
- Several friends here think this is odd, but I don't--In my entire life, the vehicles I have ridden in or driven have never run out of gas.
- In college it took TWO female undergraduates (friend NM and me) to equal ONE weekend (MALE) manager of the student union coffee shop.
- I am the shortest member of my nuclear family; at 5 ft. 6 1/2 in. my four children and husband are all taller than I am.
- Fran of FranIAm
- Sue of Inner Dorothy
- Katherine E. of Meaning and Authenticity
- Sara of Much Ado About Something
- Presbyterian Gal
- Ruth of Ruth's Visions and Revisions
- EmJayDee of Set the Bird Free
7 comments:
I did it. And it was fun. Thanks for tagging me.
And there is something angelic about someone who has never run out of gas. Although the cold salmon for breakfast raises my eyebrows.
Thanks Jan this was fun!
Mine is up. It was hard to come up with 7 more things, but I did it. Can't vouch for how interesting it is.
Hope you are out of the path of Dolly.
Great list Jan! Thanks for playing!
I can say "How much does this cost?" and "How are you?" in Japanese--but somehow I missed out on the fish!
Hi Jan, I'm back again...I remembered someone tagged me last week and now I see that it was you. I'll give this some thought and try to come up with some interesting things. I'll let you know when I post it.
OK, I've posted my meme at my Much Ado About Something blog! Thanks for tagging me...it was a lot of fun thinking up what to say.
Post a Comment