Thursday, July 24, 2008

USA visits and beyond

Though I've seen this before, I got the idea this time from Fran.


visited 39 states (78%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

Then I continued to copy Fran by trying out for the world, but my daughter AE would have many more countries to check off.


visited 14 states (6.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or determine the next president

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

This is fascinating. I don't think I'll post it on my blog, but I might do it just for myself.

Fran said...

Jan- you've been to Africa!

That is so cool. I knew it, but to see the map!

Unknown said...

Boy have you been a lot of places.

Sherry said...

I think my list would be a bit short, but I shall trot over and fill up my little map! I've never been out of the country but to Canada! Been there dozens of times, used to go for lunch! when I worked in Detroit.