That dog has a wonderful face . . . but I totally get why you're fonder of him long distance.
what a great picture!!!!
CUTE!!!!
Great dog photo! Of course, sometimes they are cuter from a distance. My best to the kitties.
Great picture! I just want to hug his neck. But an undisciplined dog can drive you nuts.
And does this mean you'll be coming to Houston occasionally to see your granddog?;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That dog has a wonderful face . . . but I totally get why you're fonder of him long distance.
what a great picture!!!!
CUTE!!!!
Great dog photo! Of course, sometimes they are cuter from a distance. My best to the kitties.
Great picture! I just want to hug his neck. But an undisciplined dog can drive you nuts.
And does this mean you'll be coming to Houston occasionally to see your granddog?
;)
Post a Comment