Saturday, December 29, 2007

Seven Lies

Image Preview
Wyld tagged me for this game of lying or (more politely) of telling seven untrue things about me, which may be fun or not. . . .

1. Go to fullsize image
I have run and completed the Boston Marathon five times.

2. I have had to hide my ancestry, which comes from the same line as Werner Eiselen, the man who designed apartheid in South Africa.

3.Go to fullsize image I originally had the idea of selling sagebrush on the internet, but the idea was stolen from me by my sister's husband's girl friend's father, who lives in Alaska.

4. I wrote the book "Gazillions of Gnats," which was a flop because of Go to fullsize image

5. I have the second sight and have predicted such things as Elizabeth Taylor's many divorces, the rise of inflation, and Alaska becoming a state, but I never foresaw there being two Bushes in the White House--only an increase in rose bushes.

6.
Image Preview
Our house is made of tires and bottles, which I constructed in my spare time.

7. I teach skateboarding to mothers.

I tag anyone who wants to live in fantasy. . . .




4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was awesome, do you have book signings?

Fran said...

I am roaring with laughter Jan! Great posts!!

Fran said...

Your lies were so good and so unexpected that I have had to put you in the liar's hall of fame!

Anonymous said...

Ha, this was fun!

P.S. I've been to the house in number six (my daughter and I stayed there last summer)! I didn't know it was yours.