Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Favorite Things

The Crimson Rambler tagged me to try to think up my favorite things:

  • My children and their spouses
  • Books, books, books--and reading them
  • Writing letters and receiving them
  • Teaching/talking about God
  • Walking around Lake Padden in WA State
  • Friends
  • Baking cookies, desserts, bread
  • Hanging clothes outside to dry on the clothesline
  • Clean, crisp sheets
  • Spending time at Lebh Shomea House of Prayer in Sarita, TX
  • Taking (good) classes about God and not just theology
  • Eucharist
  • My children calling me on the phone
  • See's Bordeaux chocolates
  • Turquoise jewelry, esp. old Navajo pieces
  • Nativity scenes where baby Jesus is held by Mary (or Joseph!)
  • Trees and leaves, esp. in Autumn, which doesn't happen in south Texas
  • Oregon beaches
  • Visits back to Washington
  • Blogging
  • Warm-hot showers
I tag Garlic and/or Salt, Mompriest, and Katherine E.

4 comments:

Episcopollyanna said...

You have great taste!

I have a blessing for you on my blog - your comments made my afternoon. ;)

Fran said...

The thing I love about memes is that I get to learn more about bloggers that mean so much to me.

Like you!

Jennifer said...

This was great fun to read, Jan.
Loved your favorites....and saw some of mine!

Unknown said...

NIfty.