Consortium for Street Children is one source for learning about children at risk, especially connected to the post about Nigeria. I don't know anything about this organization, but there are good links on its website. There is a report about helping the children branded as witches in Nigeria:
Supporting Victims of Witchcraft Abuse and Street Children in Nigeria. It is 6 pages long and is by Gary Foxcroft, Programme Director of
Stepping Stones Nigeria.
I cannot vouch for the validity for either charitable organization, as I know nothing about them. If you do, please post a comment about one or the other.
Also, there's a
post from Grandmere Mimi a few days ago, which ends in the only way I can now:
Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.
2 comments:
Jan, I was wanting to find a way to help, but I hesitate with a link for the reason you mention. If you find out anything about a safe place to donate, please let me know.
Amen! Lord have Mercy!
Post a Comment