Friday, December 7, 2007

Post Office today

story.lines.jpgThe line was long at the post office today, but I didn't mind because I mailed ALL my Christmas packages! This is the earliest I've ever done this. Most go to Washington State, and it is a relief to get them on their way.

However, Christmas cards and holiday baking is another story. . . . At least, I've started to address the envelopes for the cards. Ever since my mother died in 1992, our family has been known for a Christmas letter where each member of the family writes his/her own piece. Over the years, there were sometimes struggles, but overall each family member has had the right to compose what he/she wants to. While the kids were still growing, we used to put heights and grades in school after their names, but that stopped when BJ went off to college. Now only MJ is in school (12th gr.), and I don't know what "grade" AE would be in grad school. . . .15th or 16th?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shnazzy.

I think you can't go wrong with "grad" school.
Instead of 17th.

Terri said...

I've often considered writing a family letter about the year...but I never have...I do, however, enjoying getting them and reading them....

Jennifer said...

nicely done..

Anne said...

um, that would be 18th grade, thank you very much.