Looking at the most recent
ExploreFaith.org weekly newsletter, I found these suggestions for journaling each day of Advent. I'm not sure that I'll do it, but I may pick and choose a few. Here they are for your perusal:
Journaling Daily During Advent - Day 1 When I see someone in pain, I respond by…
- Day 2 When someone is being spoken of in a mean-spirited way, I respond by…
- Day 3 When I see a child laughing, I respond by…
- Day 4 When I feel my heart is heavy, I respond by…
- Day 5 When I encounter someone I dislike, I respond by…
- Day 6 When my activities are more numerous than the hours of the day, I respond by…
- Day 7 When I see a handicapped person, I respond by…
- Day 8 When someone is unkind to me, I respond by…
- Day 9 When I am asked to do an unpleasant task, I respond by…
- Day 10 When I have questions about my faith (or lack of it,) I respond by…
- Day 11 When people disagree with me, I respond by…
- Day 12 When I am surprised by grace, I respond by…
- Day 13 When my child or grandchild misbehaves, I respond by…
- Day 14 When I partake of an excellent meal, I respond by…
- Day 15 When things aren’t going my way, I respond by…
- Day 16 When a decision I make turns out to be wrong, I respond by…
- Day 17 When someone I love is thoughtless, I respond by…
- Day 18 When I feel warmed by another’s presence, I respond by…
- Day 19 When I lack what I need, I respond by…
- Day 20 When God seems far away, I respond by…
- Day 21 When I meet someone completely different from me, I respond by…
- Day 22 When others don’t listen to me, I respond by…
- Day 23 When I hear bad news, I respond by…
- Day 24 When I hear good news, I respond by…
- Day 25 What is the gift of my life that I will offer heaven this day?
|
|
|
3 comments:
interesting ideas for Advent! wonder why they chose these topics for this season?
This is very interesting! Thanks for drawing our attention to it.
Oh, I like this!
Post a Comment