The idea: it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavor we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the blogging blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a blog blessing may upload this image to their sidebar if they choose to. To read more about the blogging blessing please click here .I am choosing to tag Garten or Wyrdbyrd, Fran, and Mompriest, who add much to my daily life with their blogs.
5 comments:
oh yahoo, I'll play soon...thanks!
Jan, this touches me so!
I will be blessing others very soon... today evaporated so will have to try to get to blogging tomorrow.
Peace to you sister.
Hello Jan:)
I found you on Lisa's blog:) a truly lovely lady.
Wishing you, your hubby & family a Joyous and Sacred Christmas:)
Marie PS: You have a lovely blog:) Congrats
it's a good idea.
This is really lovely, Jan. Thank you. I've been so not on the computer the past few days that I didn't know about it until now. Will do this as soon as I can.
Bless you!
Post a Comment