
36 years ago today husband CB and I were married in St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Bellingham, Washington. Today he surprised me with 36 red roses.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with our children who are home--MJ, AE from Seattle, and BJ from Victoria, TX. Tomorrow the married couple, DC and AA, will drive here from Austin, TX.
14 comments:
A rose a year is not much for the one who helped me become a much better person than I might have become. A rose a year is not much for the one who brought us four beautiful children. A rose a year is not much for the one who taught them her values in such a gentle way. A rose a year is not enough to say thanks for 36+ years of love and friendship. But 36 roses are 36 beautiful creations of God, and so, perhaps they represent a little bit of the Love He/She has extended to us and kept us loving each other for 36 years.
CW
Jan, how sweet! Happy Anniversary to both of you!
Jan and CW - such blessings for you on this anniversary...
What a wonderful surprise and to be able to celebrate with your family...all the better. What a sweetie you have.
happy anniversary! and 36 roses! wow, how beautiful.
Oh Jan, I love this post and I love that first comment! This is so beautiful.
Happy Anniversary and so much love to you both.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope dinner was wonderful!
Happy Anniversary!
CW ~ the roses are indeed beautiful creations of God .. and your comment is an amazingly beautiful reflection of God's love HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO. Here's to the next 36 years together.
Oh, my. Wow. Jan, please tell your husband that his words and his actions are absolutely beautiful. How marvelously moving this is...!
Most of all, I thank my dear husband for his poetic words about our 36 years together. How precious these words are to me, as is he.
I also value all your good wishes for us. Thank you.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
It seems you are both blessed in this love!
Thirty-six years! That's wonderful. Happy Anniversary!
How beautiful and what a sweet anniversary gift! Happy belated anniversary. :)
Post a Comment