
Husband CB and I watched this movie this past weekend. It sat around our house for several weeks, because the title "Kinky Boots" did not sound inviting to him. Watch the preview!
It is a wonderfully funny and heartwarming movie! And it gives a terrific message to the defeatist question, "What can I do?" Sometimes I have felt that way, and I'll have to remember, at such times, that uppity girl telling Charlie that it's pointless to ask a question like that, instead to find his place ("niche market"). Hearts are opened in the oddest and seemingly minor characters in the movie.
Since it was made in 2005 in Britain, probably you in Great Britain have already seen it or heard of it. But CB and I never had, but thanks to Netflix's quirky recommendations on past rentals, we got it. We're both glad.
At least, watch the watch the preview!
It is a wonderfully funny and heartwarming movie! And it gives a terrific message to the defeatist question, "What can I do?" Sometimes I have felt that way, and I'll have to remember, at such times, that uppity girl telling Charlie that it's pointless to ask a question like that, instead to find his place ("niche market"). Hearts are opened in the oddest and seemingly minor characters in the movie.
Since it was made in 2005 in Britain, probably you in Great Britain have already seen it or heard of it. But CB and I never had, but thanks to Netflix's quirky recommendations on past rentals, we got it. We're both glad.
At least, watch the watch the preview!
1 comment:
Thanks for the email about this, Jan. I'll have to get it!
Post a Comment