| What Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane. | |
| Dedicated Reader | |
| Book Snob | |
| Literate Good Citizen | |
| Fad Reader | |
| Non-Reader | |
| What Kind of Reader Are You? Create Your Own Quiz | |
I was mostly Dedicated Reader, with some Book Snob and Literate Good Citizen thrown in. Reading the Harry Potter books got me into a smidgen of Fad Reader.
9 comments:
I'm one too...as if the fact that I have a CRATE beside my bed to hold the reading in process weren't a dead give away!
Well, a crate would be neater than the multiple piles I have! I need another bookcase. . .
Annoying bit of code, this - you can't see the little red bars in a Gecko browser (e.g. Firefox) only in IE or another Trident-based browser, and I can't see how to fix it... rats!
Ditto the multiple piles, Jan! Actually, my own Jan (my wife that is) has a crate. Well, one of those big plastic stacking boxes. Hers is a bright yellow one, but it's continually overflowing...
Jan this is fabulous... can't wait to play!
Mike, it's somehow comforting to know how many books you and Jan (any chance her name is "Janet"--that's my given name) have. Too bad the red bands didn't show up, but that's okay, too. Thanks for the link.
Magadalene, glad you'll try it, too!
Woohoo! Thanks for the quiz. Loved it. Scored about the same as you.
And my bedside table is actually a small bookshelf.
Nifty.
I actually have a little bookshelf right by my bed. But, they are not all books I'm reading right now. I scored literate good citizen.
I don't have the time to read novels that I used to. But I still read a lot.
great quiz!
My Jan's not Janet, Jan! She's actually Jean Anne... it's a contraction not an abbreviation ;-)
Post a Comment