Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Zulu John Wesley?

From the Gratefulness post right below, there is this quote by a Zulu child:

Do all you can with what you have, in the time you have, in the place you are.
– Nkosi Johnson, twelve-year-old Zulu boy

Doesn't that remind you of the beloved saying of John Wesley?

Do all the good you can.
By all the means you can.
In all the ways you can.
At all the times you can.
To all the people you can.
As long as ever you can.


4 comments:

Anne said...

did you change the template of your blog or the background color switch halfway down the page just on my computer? it's weird.

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I am sending this link out to my email friends. It is so so good.
Thanks!

Rev SS said...

I like this .... and I enjoyed reading your interview on RGBP this morning! Blessings.

Tara Sloan said...

From the mouths of babes- such wisdom!