Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Five: HAPPY!

Today's Friday Five for RevGalBlogPals is brought to us by Revkjarla:

Give us five "I haz a happy"s...... for your Friday Five.  AND, bonus points for photos!!!!!

1. I am happy that I could visit youngest daughter MJ in Utah this past week and also see autumnal leaves!

MJ at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City

 2. I am happy that daughters AE and KA came to visit in Austin around Halloween and that we could see them, our granddaughter Avery and her parents.

Avery with KA at pumpkin patch

AA, Avery, and DC at pumpkin patch
3. I am very happy that husband Chuck is painting the walls that used to be covered with wallpaper!

Chuck painting out entryway this morning!
4. I am going to spend two days at Lebh Shomea, silent retreat center, in Sarita, TX next week.


5. I am happy that I have good friends, some of whom are pictured below.

5 comments:

altar ego said...

I love all the happy sharing. Love your happies!

revkjarla said...

what a sweet husband to do all of that painting!
and nice to get to be with so much family....

Mary Beth said...

oh, that retreat sounds wonderful. and i love that color for the walls!!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Great photos, Jan!

Nancy said...

Yes, I love that wall color, too.