Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dining Room Color!

After much indecision and paint samples, I decided upon the painting color for our dining room. Samples have been a dark purple that looked brown, rose, orange, and peach. This morning I awoke with the idea of celery green! Chuck got that sample, and we decided to go with that for our dining room that used to have dark green wallpaper with pink and red flowers and birds on it.

Here is a picture of Chuck painting. In the background you can see the boxes of wood for the new floor. They'll start on that on Monday.


And here is what the space looked like with the wallpaper (and furniture):


2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a really nice color. Would you tell me the the brand and color? It may be what I'm looking for for my living room.

Jan said...

Behr paint, found at Home Depot:

Rejuvenate 410E - 3