Recently, we watched the December 2010 movie "Rabbit Hole." Several friends kept recommending it to me. I really liked it, but my husband did not, though he did stay through to watch the entire movie."Rabbit Hole" is a sad and intense movie about two parents whose 4-year-old son died eight months before. Each copes in different ways and seems to lose the way without one another. Their groping towards and away from each other is painful and very realistic. It is a beautiful movie, very well done.
I am still thinking about it. The dvd is available for rental. I recommend it.
2 comments:
I'll watch for this to show up in one of our movie options. But the next movie we are going tomwatch is part one of Harry Pooter and the Deathly Hallows...Before part two is released!
I thought it was well done, as well. Very realistic.
Post a Comment