Yesterday CB and I flew to Seattle and had a lovely dinner with daughters AE and KA as well as our good friends Terry and Dennis. This morning Dennis took us to the airport so we could fly to Alaska!
We are staying at the Minnie Street Bed and Breakfast in Fairbanks. With the forecast for rain during our entire stay, we were pleased to arrive to sunshine and temperatures in the upper 70s F. It started to drizzle after dinner tonight and continues to lightly rain as it is staying bright into the night.
We passed into another time zone west of Seattle, so we are now three hours ahead of TX time. It is currently 9:30 pm and quite bright outside. I'll probably go to sleep before it gets dark tonight.
I'm so glad friends are still looking at my blog. Pictures will come when I can hook up the camera to the computer; it looks impossible here.
3 comments:
I'm going to pretend I'm with you, so lots of description and lots of pictures please! Have a great time.
Oh, how nice to see a post from Alaska!
Hope you're having a marvelous time!
Post a Comment