Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our trip starts next Sunday!

A week from today we will leave for our Alaska trip. We'll fly from Seattle to Fairbanks. From Fairbanks we'll take a train to Anchorage, which goes through the Denali National Forest. We'll also take a train from Anchorage to Seward and back. Then from Anchorage we will fly to Juneau. (And from Juneau we'll take an Alaskan ferry to Bellingham, WA, our hometown.)

6 comments:

Robin said...

I hope you will post in great detail so I can copy this someday!

Nancy said...

Take lots of pictures!

The Bug said...

Just a little green here :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Terri said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Fabulous. So looking forward to seeing/hearing/reading about your trip.

Billie Greenwood said...

Lucky us that you are going. I am expecting wonderful reports from you!